Saturday, December 20, 2008

What would we do without Friends?!?


Seriously........(Thanks Melissa!) Life would be boring without our friends! I am so grateful for mine! They seriously know everything (and I mean everything!!!!) there is to know about me! In fact, I'm willing to bet, a little more than they bargained for, but nonetheless I hope they still love me because I give them much to laugh about!!! (You all know what I'm talking about!) It is a never ending pee-your-pants session when I'm in the midst, you are welcome!!
At any rate, Merry Christmas! Olive Garden was yummy!!!

4 comments:

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Jami Lynn- I consider myself lucky to call you my friend. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say "THANK YOU" for making us laugh so hard we almost peed our pants!!! You are one in a million. I love you!

Brianna E. said...

I thought it was Jami Ann... j/k Anyways, dinner was fun, wasn't it? As was reminiscing about certain stories on our RUSH to get you home!! Thanks for being a good friend! Glad you remembered to bring a camera- even though I'm so dang short by all you guys!!

Candice said...

I love hanging out with our group, we do have fun and I love the laughs we have together. I need the pictures, just in case I get time to scrapbook sometime. Merry Christmas it was a blast!