Saturday, December 20, 2008

Molyneaux Family Christmas Party!

Today was the annual Molyneaux Christmas party! There are getting to be so many of us, it's so much fun!! It's the only time of year I get to see all my cousins and I love it! I wish we got to see each other a little more, we need to be better!! My mom always gathers us all together for the big group photo (too bad we are missing so many of us) even though some aren't so happy to get their pics taken, in the end, we are always glad for the proof of the memories!!! We ate yummy food and played some fun games! Good times had by all!!!!

Deegan & Dax 7 Months old
They are only 5 days apart! I wish we had a pic with Brielle, she is 1 week older than Deegan. So the three of them were born within 2 weeks of each other! Fun!!


He is just so dang cute!!!! I want to mug him right to death! Today he got his 2nd tooth! Hooray for Dax!



Ooh! He is soooooo YummY!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Dax is so stinkin cute. It is funny that him and beck are getting teeth at that same time.

Linzee said...

Thanks for letting us all crash your house for the christmas party! We had a great time!

Brianna E. said...

You should frame that santa hat pic!! Too cute!

The Beardall's said...

He is so cute. I love the cheeks.