Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged by Bri!! 6 Quirky Things about ME!

I've been tagged, again! Thanks, Bri! 6 quirky things about me! I'll have to think about this one for a minute! So hold on while I ponder all the weird things that make me, well ME!! I asked Morgan and he came up with a few things that he thinks are weird, I don't know if they are necessarily quirks, but oh well.
1. I am a freak about my floors and how they are cleaned. I have to first wash it down on my hands and knees with a bucket of soapy water, then after I've done the whole floor I dump out the water and start over with another bucket of clean hot water, and finally I go back over it with a dry white towel and make sure the towel comes up completely spotless. If not we start over! Needless to say, I don't so much love mopping day!!! But I love when they smell clean, and nobodies socks end up dirty! Whew!!!
2. I have to eat my cereal every morning with a piece of toast to dip in the milk! If I'm eating Cinnamon Life (my favorite!) then the toast has to have butter and cinnamon & sugar (as if the cereal doesn't have enough sugar) But if I'm eating Cocoa Pebbles, the toast can only have butter ( I can't believe it's not butter, it's the best!) Morgan thinks it's weird, to dip your toast in your cereal!
3. I can't do just one thing at a time! My brain doesn't work that way! It has to be going a hundred miles a minute! I start one project which then reminds me of something else I wanted to do which in turn reminds me of something else and around and around and around I go until I eventually end up back where I started in the first place and almost everything on my to do list is done!! Which is usually nice, but sometimes very tiring if not physically, mentally!!
4. Speaking of to do lists, one of my favorite things to do (especially when I have a lot to do) is make a list of absolutely everything I need to get done (down to breathing in & out!!) just so as I go in my whirlwind I can cross off a million things! There is no better satisfaction than that of the feeling you get when you've accomplished a lot in one day!! And you have the list to prove it!!!!!
5. I like to be busy!! (Most of the time!) I know I'm weird, who wants to be busy?!? But I've come to the conclusion I'm just a little busy body! I can't sit still, there is way too much to be done (in my mind) which is probably why I go in a thousand circles a day!
6. I love to take a shower while sitting down! I know I probably waste a ton of water, some people might cringe, but there is nothing more relaxing to me! First of all, it's one of the only times I can sit there by myself! If the kids are screaming I just lock the door, turn the water on and I can't even hear them! They could be killing each other and I wouldn't even know it, that's why I usually have to do it at night when Morgan is here and I can totally relax!!!! If you don't believe me just try it, and I'm sure you will be converted!!!

I'm sure I could probably go on and on, but I will stop! Now that you all know a little bit more about me than you wanted to!!

No comments: