Saturday, December 13, 2008

Foot Surgery!

All I have to say is, you know you are busy when you welcome sickness or a surgery just so you can take a rest & relax!! That is exactly what I did!! Friday the 12th I had surgery on my left foot to get rid of neuroma that had been bothering me for awhile! For those of you who are going, "a what?" It's scar tissue that has built up in between the bones in my feet until it got so big it didn't fit anymore, and any time I was standing to do hair or wearing those cute pointed stilettos (fashion first, right?) my foot would just hurt. So after about a year of that I decided to go get it fixed. I had my right foot done about 9 years ago when Morgan & I were engaged & if I remembered right, it wasn't bad at all. And I was right! It still isn't bad at all! In fact, I had the surgery Friday morning, and I went to a Christmas party Friday night, and I felt great!!! Morgan has been wonderful (of coarse) He has taken great care of me! And I have slept more in the last two days than I have for about the last 2 weeks! What a welcomed retreat!!! It couldn't feel any better! This is my Merry Christmas present to me!!

3 comments:

The Cronquists' said...

hope all is well, I will see you next saturday. had to tell ya how Funny though I have the same boxes that you have!!

Shantelle said...

cute pictures, sorry about your foot. I know what you mean about needing a reason to actually do nothing. We live crazy lives. Love your hair, it is so pretty. Take care. Shan

Brianna E. said...

I don't take pictures of myself when I'm sick- you shouldn't look good when you're lying around after surgery!