Saturday, December 6, 2008

First Tooth!!


While Avorie has been busy losing all her teeth, little Dax is just starting to get his! I could feel his bottom tooth playing peek-a-boo for about 2 weeks now, and today at the grocery store he got mad at me and started to cry, and there it was! A cute little tooth! I can't believe he hasn't even been cranky in the least bit. Wait, did I say I can't believe he hasn't been cranky? He is never cranky, so why would he be now? Did I tell you how good he is!!!!?! He is the best baby ever! I am so lucky to have him! He also has started sitting now. He is a little wobbely, but we are making good progress. However; I am sad! It only means he's still growing up, despite the fact that I'm trying so hard to keep him little! They just keep on growing, faster and faster everyday! But it is fun to see them accomplish those milestones. He is so happy to be sitting, the world has more to see when you're sitting, and not laying, staring at the ceiling all day!
Avorie has now lost her 5th tooth, and she is working on the 6th!! Every time I see her wiggling it, I tell her to stop until the other ones grow back in, or she's not going to have any and she won't be able to eat, but she's obviously not listening because every tome I look at her, she has her fingers in her mouth! Today Santa was at Macey's and I asked her what she wanted to tell him she wanted for Christmas, and she said, "My two front teeth!" So.... hopefully, she will get them!!!

5 comments:

Melissa O said...

Holy hannah. I think Gabe has lost 2 from last year and one from this year. Crazy. She is a toothless cutie.

Jen said...

Well tell Avorie not to tell Hunter how many teeth she has lost. Hunter is a little far behind. Beckham is also getting his first tooth. Funny they are getting one at the same time.

Kelly Ledward said...

AWWW! He is the sweetest boy ever! I just want to munch him! I'm so baby hungry!

Loni said...

Hey Evans family

I found your cute blog, when I was hopping around! Your kids are getting so big. And Dax is darling, and he sounds like the best baby ever. Can't beat that!

Our blog has recently gone private, but if you want to take a peek, email me, dlpathorpe@yahoo.com and I will add you to my list.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Holy cow he has gotten sooo big. He is absolutely adorable. We went to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving, so thats funny. I was not up for cooking for just the five of us and it was also really yummy!!