Saturday, December 20, 2008

Walker, Dax & Santa!!

Dashing through the snow
In a pair of broken skis
Over the hills we go
Crashing into trees
The snow is turning red
I think I'm almost dead
I woke up in the hospital
With stitches in my head
Oh, 911
911
911 away
Oh what fun it is to ride in the ambulance all day, Hey!!


This is just one of the fun songs we hear frequently around are house right now!! Avorie must learn them at school, and then she comes home and teaches them to Walker! He usually starts out pretty good and by the end he is singing words that aren't so nice and it ends with me having to ask him if he needs soap in his mouth? Which by the way reminds me of the other day. We were at Macey's back in the produce, mind you it was way busy. I saw Janeen Fox and was visiting with her while grabbing my carrots when all of a sudden Walker was driving the cart and slamming it into the little stands that hold the limes and onions while yelling, "Dave likes to wear, Dirty Underwear!" (Thanks to Alvin & the Chipmunks) Everybody was staring at us and laughing out loud! All I could do was laugh and ask them if anybody wanted to take him home!?! Oh, it's always an adventure with Walker!!! If any of you would like to borrow him, just let me know. He sure knows how to keep you entertained, that's for sure!!!!


Walker had his cute little preschool program today! Don't anybody worry, he knew the words to all the songs and he let you know! He was quite the show! He was absolutly darling! I couldn't help but be a proud mom! Becky Youd was sitting right in front of us and she turned to me and said, "Yep, he is just like his dad when he was that age!" Oh....... so that's where he gets it from!! Ha! Ha!! This year Walker asked Santa for a tractor and a trailor plow and some dirt!! And just recently he has decided he wants a horse, a real one!!! What are two parents and one Santa to do?!? Good Luck with that one! As for Dax, he fell asleep! Guess he doesn't get too excited quite yet!! It's probably a good thing though because his newest favorite thing to do is yank on everything he gets his little hands on, so.... Santa's beard might have been his target!!!! But he still looks so cute, even sound asleep!!!!!

1 comment:

Brianna E. said...

Walker cracks me up- I can't stand it! I'm scared for when he, Jack, and Mason are teenagers!!!