Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


The Evans' Family 2008

Well, I finally got those Christmas cards done! We have been so busy, I wasn't sure it was going to happen this year! But it did, and I think they turned out pretty cute! I bought us all matching red outfits for Christmas Eve ( a little tradition we have started in our family) I thought it would be fun to do sweat outfits instead of jammies, and everyone loves it!! I thought it might be cute to get our Christmas pics in them by the fireplace, so we did & here they are! Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Avorie 6, Walker 3, Dax 7 months


Under the Mistletoe!!!
I think he's enjoying it, don't ya think?!?

4 comments:

Jen said...

You are just darling. I have not seen you forever, miss ya I will see you for sure on Wednesday.

Melissa O said...

Adorable. Love the one with you and Morg. You are such a cute couple.

The Beardall's said...

Really cute pics. Your kids are so cute.

Cassie said...

Oh I love it! I got your christmas card today.. Merry Christmas.. Miss seeing you!!