Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Love my Neighbors!


Did I mention I love my neighborhood? Seriously.....We have such great neighbors, we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful place to raise our kids in with so many great examples!!! So..... thank you to all of you who help to raise my children! It truly takes us all, I couldn't do it by myself! It's just so nice to know we can all trust each other, what a blessing!
The other night we gathered at Pizza Factory for a little Christmas get-together. Instead of doing all those little neighbor gifts we each brought one 15$ gift and exchanged them and we all got a little something fun to take home! (What a marvelous idea!!!) It was so fun to just visit with each other and enjoy some yummy food!!! Thanks for a relaxing, fun night out everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

Good times. You gotta love it.

Jen said...

The only thin wrong with this picture is that I was stupid and did not come. i looks like you guys had a lot of fun> I agree we have the best neighbors ever.