Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Cutest Thing!


On Sunday, Morgan & Walker were both sick so they stayed home from church. While they were laying together on the couch, Walker looked up at Morgan and said, "Dad, do you know what I want to be when I get big? I want to be a motorcycle driver, a race car driver, um.... a farmer, ummmm....a Dad, and a teacher, so I can teach the little kids their colors and their numbers." Is that not so adorable? It just goes to show all of us the affects we have on little kids when we don't even know it. They look up to all those people they are around everyday and they take it all in. So thank you to Grandpa Jay as the farmer, Morgan as the best dad ever, and Naddie as the teacher! As for the motorcycle and racecar driver I'm not really sure, probably just the good ole imagination, something we should all have just a little more of!

No comments: