Friday, October 3, 2008

Yummy, Dinner!


After Daxton's shots, he was not sleeping so well, and by the end of the week I was desperate for some good zzzz's. Then I remembered the doctor told me I could try cereal, maybe, just maybe he would sleep for longer than 30 minutes if his belly was all the way full. I was tryin' it for sure. So I ran to the grocery store just for some baby rice cereal oh, and some razors for Morgan, I couldn't wait to come home and give it a try. So, I got him all ready, bib and all, since I knew it wouldn't be a clean experience. I put him in his bumbo, gave him a spoon to keep him occupied and I proceeded to feed him his first solid food. He HATED it! He screamed and screamed and screamed until I finally gave up and dumped the rest in a bottle for him to drink, and then he suddenly loved it. Go figure, but I can't say I care cuz guess what? He slept for 12 hours straight, no interuptions! Hallelueah!! So now of coarse we have cereal every night. He is still not fond of the spoon, but we're working on it!

No comments: