Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Toothless Wonder!



Well, Avorie finally lost her tooth. It seems like she has been wiggling that thing forever! She was so excited and proud! I kept her home from school because she was coughing, so while she was hanging out she couldn't keep her hands out of her mouth. Finally, it was literally hanging there and she would not pull it out, so I told her I would give her a dollar if she would let me pull it out. She thought about it for a minute, but then she declined my generous offer! I'm glad she did though, because when she finally got up the nerve to yank it out, she was so proud of herself!! Then she was so excited all she could think about was showing everyone she could think of. She kept begging to go to school and since she hadn't coughed forever and she acted totally fine, I let her go.
Now she has lost a total of 3 teeth, and she has 3 more that are loose, so pretty soon, she really will be The Toothless Wonder!!! And when that happens, she is going to be way rich. Let's just say the Tooth Fairy was really nice to her! Lucky girl!!

3 comments:

Melissa O said...

Congrats Avorie. She is so cute without that little tooth.

Jen said...

The is great news. Hunter is wishing that he would loose a tooth. He has one loose and keeps wiggling it to make it looser.

Than and Erica said...

I'm glad you're a blogger! I so need to come in and get a hair cut! Your family is so cute! I hope you don't mind me looking at you blog. :)