Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just in_ Great News!!

We just got some exciting news about Morgan's job! We weren't expecting anything like this to happen for a few more years, so we are soooooo excited! Morgan will be taking a position as an outside salesman calling on all the cities! This is something he has had his heart set on for a long time. Starting January 1, they are changing a lot of things at Mountainland, and one of the things I'm most excited about is he will have his own laptop and he will be working basically from home and his truck which means I will have him around alot more to help during the day. We will also be able to travel more because he can work on the road!!!! Yeah! That will relieve alot of stress! I am so proud of him because I know he wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't such a hard worker and so dependable. Congratulations, Morgan, you deserve it!!

7 comments:

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Congratulations you guys!! Your family is so cute Jami!!

Cassie said...

Jami! I must say you guys are so blessed.. For a good reason- you and Morgan are some of the greatest people I know!! That is so very exciting!! Congratulations!!

The Cronquists' said...

congrats morgan and jami

Shantelle said...

Jami, Thanks for the TAG, it was a first for me. Your blog is darling. And Congrats on Morgan's job. Shan

loulabell21 said...

Jami~
I am so glad you gound my blog!! I really miss seeing you and your BEAUTIFUL kids. Avery is seriously the most beautiful girl ever!! She takes after her mama!! The boys are so cute too!! That's great about Morgan's new job!! Congrats!! We really need to get together!!

Jen said...

That is so exciting about Morgans job. Josh would never work from home he would not get anything done and I would not leave him alone. Love your blog your family is so cute.

Jodie Davis said...

Congrats to Morgan and his family!