Monday, November 17, 2008

Head Wounds!!



Wow!! Walker really had a run for it this weekend!! He got all sorts of head wounds! On Friday night, we went to dinner with Zane & Bri and their family to Hunan City in Payson. Trust me when I say, they could have seen this one coming! When we got there it was nice and calm, and everyone around us was QuiEtLy enjoying their dinner, that was, until the circus showed up! Not only did we have our whole crew, 4 adults, 5 kids, and 2 babies, we also had Livvy's friend. With our kids, nothing is ever quiet & simple. It is actually sometimes embarrassing! People probably think we can't control our kids. Oh....wait! What am I talking about, most of the time I can't control my kids. That isn't true! I can control Avorie & Dax (most of the time)! Walker on the other hand, is a diffferent story! Morgan's got a pretty good hold on him, but as for me, that's yet to come! So after we ate our dinner (and saying to Walker at least a hundred times, "Please sit down, don't climb under the table. Walker, I said Sit down, stop bugging him, don't climb over the table." Yes, we are raising a monkey! At any rate, the next thing we knew, Walker and Jack had tipped the whole table over on top of them. Yes, I didn't studder, the whole table tipped over on them, and a plate came crashing down and landed right in the middle of Walker's head! Did I say, sometimes it is embarrassing?? Yeah, but I did feel way sorry for him. He was actually OK until he asked if their was blood, and I made the mistake of telling him "Yes", and then he freaked out! The cute little old man sitting next to us came over and said, "Enjoy them now, cuz one day they'll be gone." It's so the truth! So no matter how embarrassing, it was only an accident and I am so glad we didn't have to do stitches!
Then Saturday night, Morgan & I went out on a date. On the way home, our cute little babysitter, Julia Talbot, called on the phone to tell us Walker had been playing rodeo ( a favorite at our house) and his horse bucked him off right on the corner of the fireplace. His head was bleeding all over the place! Luckily we were almost home (guess we'll go to Walmart later) I was so glad to find peace when we walked through the door. He was again fine, thank goodness! We escaped the stitches once again!! Wheww!!! I think Julia was a little more freaked than he was. She was such a good sport, with blood all over her shirt!!! I sure hope after this weekend that my child doesn't have brain damage, and Julia will come back to babysit!!

No comments: