Monday, November 10, 2008

St. George

This past weekend we went to St. George and stayed in the combo, the cabin, our house, or Jami's Hotel whatever it is you want to call it, but regardless, we had so much fun!! We all went down to watch Haleigh play in a softball tournament. By the way- she is awesome!!! She really knows how to play ball! They ended up taking 3rd place! Go Haleigh and the UC Diamond Girls!! In between games we found time to play and most important SWIM!!! Let me tell you, our family is made up of a school of fish! They could swim all day, everyday, and just be as happy as clams! My cute little Avorie learned how to do flips, yes flips, frontwards and backwards (Oh My!!) off the side and into the water. Talk about scare a mother to death! I just sat there cringing and hoping she didn't smack her face on the side of the pool. That would be way bad!!! She is way too brave for me! I can now see what my mom was talking about all those times when she was afraid to watch us "perform" on the tramp. She was scared we would break some body part! And now I know exactly why, I feel her pain!! But what are we to do? We survived, I guess!
We also went to see Madagascar 2, it was pretty funny (and safe!) Walker must have been all tuckered out from all that swimming because before it even began, I looked over and he was already asleep, and he slept the entire movie. Guess we'll have to go again, huh Walker? Of coarse, us girls found a little bit of time to do some shopping. It just wouldn't be a trip to St. George without a trip to the outlets, now would it?
All in all, we had a great time! Memories!! Did I mention the kids like to swim??





Look at our cute boys! Maybe someday the 3 of them will be out in the field playing ball together!


Can you say "Black Mail!?!" Jack & Walker are going to be in big trouble someday when I get a hold of their girlfriends, or their wedding videos!



2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Hi Jami, it was great to hear from you. Your kids are sooo cute, and growing up so fast, I remember when you had just had Avorie!! Crazy..Anyways, Jared and I live in Prescott, AZ. Jared is an air traffic controller, he loves his job, and we love where we live...Anyways, tell your mom hi, I haven't seen her forever.

Brianna E. said...

That pic of Jack and Walker is priceless!! I need you to email me a copy, please!!