Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October '08

We did a lot of fun activities this month so I decided it would be easier to do one big action packed, fun filled post! Are you ready?!?

CrAzY hAiR daY!!

It was Red Ribbon Week at school! So we got to have fun doing crazy hair day! I should have taken a better picture because you can't see all that good. Avorie had pony tails all over her head, Alivia had 3 ponies that were all a little different, and Wyatt was sporting a mohawk that had 5 pony tails in it! They had fun being crazy! After all it's what they do best!

Party On!



Can we just say "The Eighties Rocked" Seriously, who didn't love Fraggle Rock, Pound Puppies, The Smurf's, banana clips, pegged pants, neon colors, LA Gear, mullets, leg warmers, Scooby Doo, the music, and who could forget, Big hair!!!! Melissa Oldham had a great party and we had so much fun dressing up, but let's be totally honest here, it brought back way too many memories! When I was getting ready, I couldn't stop laughing, and Morgan told me I was having way too much fun! And I was!!! It was great!
Don't we look HOT? You know you're jealous! Let's just be glad they are memories and we don't have to look quite this good everyday!!
.......Next, we had a great FHE with Morgan's family at CornBellys! The kids' had so much fun! If any of you have not been there, it is an awesome place to your families. There is so much to do!

Corn Bellys @ Thanksgiving Pointe

Of coarse, they had to pose for a cute picture to start off our night!




There were many more picture ops along the way!!



We went through the maze, on a haunted hayride, watched the pig races (Avorie's won!), played in the corn box (that's corn instead of sand), jumped on a ginormous tramp, slid down the slides, went in the haunted dinosuar (well, everyone but my kids, they were just a little freaked out to say the least. You would have thought we were trying to kill them!) ,and we raced ducks. I'm telling you, there pretty much wasn't anything we didn't do! We had a great time!


Halloween Class Party!

I went to help do the party in Avorie's class on Halloween! The kid's are so darn cute! They were wound up like wood watches! But hey, who can blame them! Avorie was the cutest witch I've ever seen, of coarse! I dressed up like the bride of Frankenstein. The kids had no idea who I was, but they thought I looked funny, and that's all that matters. Did I mention, I love helping in her class?!?
Mrs. Bird's First Grade Class, Oops! I mean Glenda, the Good Witch!




And finally Halloween night!
Let the Trick-or-Treating begin!!




Daxs' first Halloween! Isn't he the sweetest!? I could just mug him right to death!


For that matter, I guess I have to brag, I'm sure my kids are the absolute cutest little people around! At least I think so!!!!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Mama F said...

Cute Halloween pictures. Your baby is a cutie, and every mom is allowed to think her kids are the cutest. I sure am biased to my own. Cute blog by the way. I found you off Summer's page. Happy Halloween!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Cute, cute. I absolutely love the 80's hair.
Danyette