Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gotta love the kid!!


Don't you just love his style???? This is the way Walker looks just about everyday!! Every night before bed mismatched jammies, or half naked, we just never know what we're going to get!! His outfits never cease to amaze me! He has got a style and a personality all his own! I swear he finds anything and everything that he can put together just to look as nerdy as possible, but he keeps us laughing. We don't know what we would do without the entertainment he provides (all for free!) What's a mother to do??? I just wanted to remember this cute (but really dorky) stage because before I know it he will grow out of it, and I'm really going to miss it!




Nice!! One day he will kill me! BlAcKmAiL!!

Just know when you see him dressed this way (and you will, I promise!!) it is all him!!!!

No comments: