Friday, April 3, 2009

Dax can crawl!!


FiNalLy!!

He likes to be bribed!! What can I say???


The Reward!!!! Orange/Apple juice!!
.....And a happy kid!!


He finally figured it out after weeks of well.....I like to say "trying"! He really didn't care whether or not he moved, he was just as content as could be sitting there hanging out!!! He could (if he wanted) get himself where ever he wanted to go, it just wasn't too often that he actually cared to get anywhere else!! It's kind of a bitter sweet accomplishment for me! Sure.....I'm glad he can now get into anything he wants, that I now have to worry about him tumbling down the stairs (It's a long way to the bottom, buddy!!) , and that my baby boy is getting even bigger!! Before long he'll be chasing the kids.....good job buddy!
You did it!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

That is so exciting, I knew he would get it, although now it is all trouble. He will start getting into everything and you will have to be right behind him putting it away

Destri said...

aahh, good job dax! guess it is time for another jami! I'm waiting to see walker in his jammies!

Brianna E. said...

Good job, Dax! I can't believe how chubby he's getting- reminds me of when Avorie was a baby. Where does the time go? He'll be one soon!

The Pruitt Fam said...

Jami,
I cant believe that you have three kids!!!! It was just yesterday that you were tending mine and they were this age.......now you have your own and mine are getting married!!! Time flies!!! I love keeping up on your cute fam. You have the cutest kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya
lisa

Jeannie Barclay said...

Bitter sweet, yes! Now they can get into everything and fall down the stairs. So cute. I love the falling to sleep thing at church. What a cute picture.

Linzee said...

Yay Daxton!! Hey is so cute! I can't believe him, Deegan and Brielle will be a year old in about a month. Time has went way too fast.