Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!! 9 Years!!


That was then!!
April 7, 2000



This is now!!
April 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!!
Last night we layed in bed and reminisced about the days leading up to our wedding, the actual day, and our honeymoon!!! We had so much fun, and the memories were so strong, it felt like just yesterday!!! It was amazing the feelings it brought back. I could almost swear we were just as giddy as we were back then!!! How fun! And what a great day today turned out to be! Morgan and I promised we wouldn't buy each other anything since we are going on our trip, but I wanted to do something for him so I made him a cute little book titled "9 Reasons I Love You on our 9th Anniversary!" It turned out so cute! I went through a million pictures from our honeymoon and all the trips we have been on, and gathered some of my favorites to put in the book!! That also brought back a flood of memories! ( I sure am thankful for anniversaries for moments like these! Time to remember all the fun we've had through the years!) I planned to give him the book along with breakfast in bed, however he had to be to work extra early so I made him breakfast on the run and gave him the book!! I think he really liked it! Bonus!!! Later, he took me to dinner and we did a little shopping! He made me feel so special! I was all that mattered to him today!! He honestly couldn't keep his hands off me (another memory from our wedding day. Hello, car ride home from the temple!!!! Ha Ha!!) only this time was a little different! He held my hand, rubbed my back, whispered sweet nothings, took me shopping, and didn't even complain!!! (It's true love!!) I over heard him talking to some guy on the phone about work, he was apologizing for not getting something done, and telling him that it was his anniversary and he couldn't stop thinking about his wife and that his mind was not not really on work today!! WoW!!!! He actually admitted that to him, how cute is that??? He truley is amazing, and there isn't a day go by that I am not soooo grateful for him in my life!! I wonder why me??? How did I get so lucky??? Just for the record, there are so many more reasons than "9" that I love my guy. It was really hard to narrow it down, but that is only the beginning, I could go on forever with all the little reasons I LOVE HIM!!!
I love you, Morgan!! Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for putting up with me!!!

2 comments:

Destri said...

Aawww...Happy anny! you guys have many more to come I am quite certain!

Melissa said...

wow cant believe how much you have changed!thats cool nine years!