Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!!!
This year we did something a little different, and it turned out to be a hit!! On Saturday night we gathered the kids together and we had a little FHE, if you will, and we taught the kids the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it!! I was so impressed with Avorie, she knew quite a bit about it already!!! My 6 year old knows more than me when it comes to stuff like this. I swear my kids should teach me, we would all be just a little bit smarter if that were the case! Anyway, after we finished I let them open some new jammers!!! (Much needed!) Don't they look adorable??? It was great and the kids loved it! (Honestly, I think it was better than the Bunny!!! Way to go!!)
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt/Weenie Roast at Grandma Marla's!!!

Easter at Grandma Deb's!!!

Grandma always has her Easter party the week before Easter so we can all be there and we don't have to worry about having to be somewhere else. It's great!! We really love it! The kids absolutely love it because Grandma has has a way fun scavenger hunt and at the end.....the best prizes ever!! Really! I have to remind her, it's Easter......not Christmas!!! But of coarse, you know the kids think it's great!
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa, for everything!!!

No comments: