Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fast Asleep!


We have church at 1:00 and apparently that is also Walker's nap time! Lately almost every single Sunday he falls asleep, but he usually does it while laying on Morgan enjoying a back scratch! (I have to admit I get a little jealous, both of the back scratch and the nap!!!) But today was much different! Morgan wasn't there with us so I had all 3 kids by myself. Oh my!! I swear my kids know when they can act up. What am I talking about???? They know exactly when to act up, when they're Dad is not around!!! They think they could get away with murder! I try!!!! Anyway, I fought them pretty much all sacrament long (quite the entertainment for those around us! You're welcome!!! For keeping it alive!) and right before the closing prayer, Walker told me he was tired. I told him to fold his arms, and I looked over just in time to see his eyes close, for the last time!!! He must have been exhausted! Sitting straight up in his seat, he was fast asleep!!!! (He did have his little arms folded) Soooo cute! I only wish it would have been the opening prayer instead of the closing!!!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my heck! How cute. That is adorable!!

Loni said...

He did look awfully comfortable sitting in that chair.
I wish I could just go to sleep like that!!

Misty said...

I hear ya on the whole "sacrament entertainment" thing. The girls & I have been alone the last six weeks & believe me, sometimes I wonder why I even attempt it. We are going to be BLESSED for our efforts, right? And Walker is so stinkin' cute sleepin' in his chair.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Oh how cute. I love that you had your camera with you. Cant wait to see you in a week.

M said...

Seriously ADORABLE!!! Love that cute little "Texas Ranger"