Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cancun, Baby!!! Yeah!


This funny looking palm tree was right outside our room. We thought it was so cool that it was growing sideways and all of a sudden decided to turn up!!! It was the only one that did that.



If I had a quarter for every time we got asked if we brought home the "Swine Flu" ......we'd be rich!!!! Ha Ha!! Seriously..... I can't believe how crazy everyone is getting over it! So far we're feeling good so hopefully we are good! On the other hand.......Oh my!!! Pretty much sums it up! Can we say "ReLaXiNG?" That was the best vacation! We can actually call it a vacation because we did absolutely nothing but relax and eat, of coarse! It was lovely! We layed around the pool and the beach until our little hearts were content. We kept looking at each other wondering if we should go do something, but everytime we just nodded and said "Nah!" We just enjoyed each others company and our books, and fell in love all over again!! When you are home rushing around and taking care of kids, I think you almost forget how to just love each other. It was exactly just the dose of medicine we were looking for!

Relaxing!!!!

The water was amazing! It could take your breath away.....the color was so blue and just as clear as can be.

Morgan gave these guys a big tip and they sang me the cutest song! I sat on his lap and they gathered around us in a circle and serenaded me!! Ohhhhhh.......so romantic!

This is where we ate dinner every night. It was amazing! They opened the glass all around you and you could feel the breeze. One view was of the swimming pool and the other of the beach!!! It doesn't quite get any better than this! We got to drink all the yummy drinks we wanted! I thought I had died and gone to heaven....everything I could possibly want right at my finger tips.......including my wonderful husband!!!!








1 comment:

Shantelle said...

So cute, your pix are so fun, oops you forgot to take me with you. Vacations with the hubby are the best. Glad you had fun and came back NOT SICK!