Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A weekend in St. George!!



A much needed weekend in St. George was what I needed, and that's exactly what I got!! Well.....close enough, it could have been a tad bit warmer, but none the less, it was fun!!! Morgan spent the week down there doing stuff for work, so on Thursday I packed up the kids and headed down. They were so excited to swim, that is all I heard about (literally!!!) But when we got there, we found out they were doing maintenance on our pool, whine, whine, whine........and some more whining!!! So we had to switch to plan B. Swimming at the indoor aquatic center, which turned out to be way more fun anyway!! They played for hours and hours, and wore themselves right out so when we got home they had a great big nap!!! Everyone! You know it doesn't happen very often when all 3 kids end up asleep at the same time, whew hoo! So while they were asleep Morgan sent me shopping all by myself!! Fun??? Yeah, except there was absolutely nothing to buy!! So....I came home empty handed. Sad! Especially when he sent me shopping and said I could buy whatever! I guess I'll have to take him up on that another day!
It was way fun to spend time together with just our little family, that doesn't happen very often! We had a great time, thanks to Morgan who is the life of the party!! All I can say is....my kids are very lucky to have a dad like him!!!!

A trip out to the reservoir to let the kids play in sand! Too bad it wasn't a little warmer so they could play in the water!

Avorie building a sand castle and Walker making a sand angel??




My little chunky monkey loving the water!! It makes me sooo excited for summer and the pool!!! I can hardly wait!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dax is so cute! He is getting so big. He has definatley got his own look but yet looks like you and I can see Morgan, too. My blog is thewarenskifamily-melissa.blogspot.com if you forgot or can't remember! It was good to see ya the other day!