Saturday, March 21, 2009

Going on a Treasure Hunt!

Happy Birthday, Walker!



And....... it was a success!! Thank Goodness we finally settled on the "Pirate Party!" For minute I was getting really nervous when I asked Walker what kind of birthday party he wanted and he told me he wanted "A Gun Party" and for his present he wanted a knife!!! Oh boy, my 4 year old is already on his way to jail! So you can imagine I was relieved when we decided on the "Pirate Party" instead.
The kids had a lot of fun going on the treasure hunt! At the end where the "X" marked the spot they found a treasure chest full of bags, each one marked with their names. They were full of all kinds of fun "treasures." I've never seen a bunch of kids tear into a brown paper sack so fast in my life.....exciting!!!!



Brothers!!! Best Friends!!!


Thanks to Aunt Haley we had the cutest cake you have ever seen!! She is absolutely amazing!!! I seriously don't know how she does it. My brain can not function like that, she is soooo creative! This darling treasure chest only took her about 7 hours (and that's not including baking the cakes!! Three of them!) Thanks Haley! We love you!!!

I would have to say Walker's favorite part of the day by far was opening the presents!!! He just couldn't get enough, that is all he was worried about!! Then again, what kid isn't?!?
Happy Birthday, Buddy! We hope you had a fun day!!!

4 comments:

Melissa O said...

That is adorable. I love the picture of Daxton and Walker. Cute kids.

Loni said...

That looks like a fun party. I love the eye-patch picture of all the kids. Dang Cute!

Angie said...

It looks like fun! I am so glad you came up with the pirate party idea, very cute! Don and I got a good chuckle out of the gun party idea!

Destri said...

oh jamie, you may be in trouble...cute and a rebel, just the kind the girly's like! cute party, and pics!