Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quiet....almost always means trouble!!!

I was doing laundry and running back and forth from the bedrooms to the laundry room, and Dax was sitting in the hall playing with some toys. I got a little distracted for a minute, but I could still hear him playing down there and then all of sudden I noticed it got really quiet so I decided that I better go check on him. It is his nap time so I half expected to find him laying there asleep.....not so. Those days have passed!!! He wiggled or rolled or somehow got himself into the bathroom, and this is what I found.........

Good thing the toilet paper roll was almost gone!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa O said...

OOOOOH he is so stinking cute.

Candice said...

What a cute little smile! I was wondering if he was crawling yet. Gray is still no where near it. He doesn't even squirm around to get get anywhere, no rolling, nothing! Fun times, when they start getting into things. He is a keeper!

Misty said...

FUnnY!!! Liv did that the other day too. He's adorable.

Melissa said...

Oh he is so stinkin cute!! He just has such a different look than the other two. He is so darling!!!