Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Results are In!!


My chubby bubby is climbing the charts!!! Just recently I've seriously noticed an increase in appetite in my "little" 9 month old! He loves his food, what else can I say???? He takes after his mother!! The other day I picked him up from daycare (mind you, he is there from 9-4, about 7 hours) he had drank a bottle on the way there (about 8:45) and they told me while he was there he had eaten 2 large jars of baby food, 2 8oz. bottles of milk and entire grilled cheese sandwich!! Oh my!! That is more than my 4 year old eats! It's no wonder my darling baby went from being 14lbs. 11 oz. in the 10% at 6 months to being roughly 18 lbs. and above the 95% at 9 months!! He climbed from the 10th to the 95th percentile in only 3 short months!!!! Oh my heck! He better start moving soon or he won't be able to!! Ha Ha!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is crazy. He is getting so big. I wish beck would catch up, bit I am sure he won't.

Melissa said...

He is so darling Jami I haven't seen him forever. I hope all is well. Check out my blog sometime. I just started it!!
Melissa Warenski

Destri said...

ok so that is my dream for hank!

Candice said...

where in the heck did you get his pictures? I love it! He is growing like crazy, Gray has been too. Need together again!