Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dax.....10 months!


Wow! Another month come......and gone!! Where does the time go??? And my baby.....even bigger! However, I do need to correct my last post at 9 months when I said he was in the 95th percentile. Apparently, the computer was reading his weight in kilograms which was really making him weigh around 42 lbs!!! WoW!!!! So I found out today at the doctor that he now weighs 19 lbs. 5 oz. (Chunkster) but he is only in the 15th percentile!! I'm not sure how 85% of other boys his age are bigger, but I guess so!! So according to Dr. Paxton he is little bitty!!! (Ha! Yeah, right!!!) He is just really short! Only 26 3/4 inches long, that is only the 3rd percentile!!! He better start growing!! His Dad said he is going to end up only 5 ft. tall and 250 lbs. Dr. Paxton reassured me there are alot of great linebackers with those stats!! And just because he is short now doesn't mean he will always be short!! (Thanks Dr. P!) Ooh, but he is yummy!!! Who can resist those cheeks??? He's still not crawling, but it's going to be anyday now! However:) he loves to stand, he's thinking about skipping crawling all together and going straight to running!!! Oh no! I don't know if I'm ready for that!! But go ahead, bring it on!!!!

No comments: