Thursday, September 25, 2008

Everyday Life

Today Michelle and I were discussing the advantages of having a blog and as you can see I have just now jumped on the band wagon and started reaping the benefits of blogging such as those everyday moments in life that you want to capture and remember but just can't quite seem to get written down in that notebook, or that darling picture you took "just because" they looked cute. Most of time those are things we want to remember and want to scrapbook, but what are you going to do with that one picture when there are so many other big events to scrapbook. So...... I guess I found just the right place to do all of that and jot down of few of my thoughts to save for later. I just want all of you to know I am not a writer this is mainly for me to remember everyday life!
So with that being said, I walked home from Michelle's only to find my house turned upside down. Walker and Paisley had all the cushions and pillows off the couches and thrown all over the floor and when I walked trough the door Walker said "Mom, where you been? Paisey's tenen me." Oh no, I don't know about one three year old tending another three year old, and that's not even the best part. Michelle and I started laughing thinking this is one of those perfect everyday moments when Paisley stepped out from behind a blanket sporting a pair of Walker's unders with the news that she had, yep, you guessed it, pooped her pants. Well, just another one of those learning experiences not to leave two three year olds in charge of themselves!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

I love it! Glad to see you started, you have such cute pics. Now we need to try to scrapbook them.....