Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm back!!

It's a new year and I think I'm ready to jump back on the blogging band wagon! Even if I'm not, I have to because I just finished making a book for my family on the past year and my blog saved my life in helping me to remember all the events that took place throughout the year and when they actually happened. Without it, I might remember things but I'm positive I wouldn't remember when they happened. So thanks to blogging I now have a darling book that we can all look at, and since I'm not so good at journaling, and lately no time for scrapbooking, we still have some sort of history as to what happened in our lives this past year. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep it up and make one every year from now on!
Welcome back!

1 comment:

The Daley Fam said...

Yeah, I can keep updated on your life in between sundays. :) For Christmas Jord printed my blog of the last two years into a book and it is so fun to have. You should definitely do it for that reason alone.