Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scarecrow Festival!

Today we ventured out to Thanksgiving Point for the kick off to Fall Break! Thanks to Grandma Deb:) The kids had an absolute ball.....I just wish I would've felt better. I still have no energy and pushing Dax in the dumb umbrella stroller through the grass kicked my butt. Just when you think you might be getting in shape, you get sick and it all goes downhill after that....oh well! All that really matters is the kids had fun!! And the best part (NOT) I brought my camera to take all those cute pics and after I had taken lots of cute ones....I realized that my memory card was not in my camera, but at home in my computer!!!! And apparently my camera doesn't have any memory of it's own so the only pics I got were the ones my sister took. Gosh Dang it!! I hate it when that happens! They had tons of fun things for the kids to do like face painting, rock climbing, train riding, game playing, bum sliding, bounce house jumping, people dancing, boutique shopping and yummy eating.....a plethera of fun!!! And to end our fun day (of coarse my favorite part) lunch at Chili's...Yum!!
The weather turned out to be great....it couldn't have been better. Thanks Grandma, Kim and Hagen (and Grandma Lori) for yet another fun day! We always love when we get to spend time with them!
Happy Fall Break!!!
Now what are we going to do tomorrow???

1 comment:

Angie H. said...

Hey Jami, I found your blog blog hoping, hope you don't mind. Looks like things are going great. Your kids are getting so big, they are so cute!