Friday, July 24, 2009

We went out last night.....

Kenny Chesney

One thing started leading to another......out last night.....Go Kenny!!!! Last night we went to the Kenny Chesney concert with Matt & Rochelle. Way awesome, of coarse! I had so much fun singing and dancing! Thanks to Morgan for being such a good sport singing and dancing right along beside me cause heaven knows he would've rather been doing something else....anything else, but he humored me and at least acted like he was having a good time. What a good sport!! That is why I love him, well.... one of the many!! You know what I love about concerts??? It's that even though I can't sing a note to save my life, I can sing my little heart out and it's so loud no one can even hear me. Either that or they just don't care. Either way, it's great!!! I had a great time! Thanks Morgan for thinking about me (again) and taking me out last night!!!!

Oh my!! Kenny has been one of my personal favorites for years now.....those of you who don't like him...well, let's just say you're crazy!!!! He is so much fun in concert! We only sat down once for about 1/2 a song. The rest of the time we were on our feet dancing and singing!!! It was awesome!!!

3 comments:

Linzee said...

Hey, we went too!! Too bad we didn't run into you, like there wasn't too many people there or anything, ha ha. But it was a great concert

Destri said...

one word for ya..."jealous"!
me of course!

Candice said...

way fun! I forgot to ask you about that. How was it, and where was it?
We haven't been to a concert for forever. Need to do it again.