Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Monkey

One of Daxton's new favorite past times is climbing and weaving through the chairs underneath the table. He loves it, but sometimes he gets high centered and it tends to make him a little mad! I just laugh and know that he'll find his way through eventually!

My favorite part:) It will keep him entertained for hours! Yipee!!

Notice the nice raspberry on his forehead! He took his first head dive out of the stroller while it was being pushed full force down a hill by guess who........? You guessed it! WALKER!!! He better be one tough kid if he ever plans on surviving his big brother!!! All the luck buddy!

8 comments:

Melissa O said...

He seriously is one of the cutest kids ever.

Unknown said...

That is so funny. Beck does the exact same thing he loves playing under our table.

Jodie Davis said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is such a cutie.

Destri said...

ya just caught mine sucking on the computer cord, nice, can't wait for the walking part ;)

W. Brent Barclay said...

How fun! looks like you have been having a awesome summer. Poor Avery! How fun to go to a concert with your boyfriend!

W. Brent Barclay said...

It's Jeannie! I don't know why it says brent!

Candice said...

that is so funny! I have similar pictures of Jaxon doing the same thing. I am so happy to see you laughing and taking pictures too, instead of rescuing them.

Brianna E. said...

haha! A self-made jail! I'm surprised he's STILL around with walker as a brother...