Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mom- Do we have school???

Lately, every single morning when Walker wakes up, before he even gets out of bed, he yells to me, "Mom.....Mom......Mom???? "
"What Buddy"
"Do we have school today?"
Then I have to quickly remember what day it is so I can let him know his plans for the day. I'm pretty sure he does this so that he can decide what clothes to put on when he crawls out of bed. Just so you all know he is worse than any girl I know when it comes to getting dressed. He has an outfit for every occasion and he changes his clothes a hundred times a day. It could almost drive me crazy!!!! Don't you worry, he could be absolutely filthy, covered in mud or dirt and he could care less, but if one tiny drop of water lands any where near him, he's off to change his clothes!!
This is a school day outfit! Probably not Walker's first choice in clothes, but most definantly mine!!!


This is Walker's favorite choice in clothes! Notice the lovely holes in the knees and his " way awesome cool belt buckle!" The other day, I had finally had it so I threw away 2 pair of his jeans that had holes in the knees. I was so careful to be sure and hide them in the trash so he wouldn't find them, just after I thought I had safely discarded of them, he noticed!!! He was broken hearted!! He told me with great big alligator tears (literally) rolling down his cheeks that they were his pants and not mine to throw away!! Talk about break my heart! But don't you worry, he found another pair!!! Not only do they have holes in the knees, they are only about 3" too short!! AwEsOmE!!!!! But hey, who cares down on the farm anyway???

2 comments:

Destri said...

How cute, hey you should save his jeans and make a denim quilt for him, maybe that would be enough for him to let them go!

Brianna E. said...

That's funny- and those aren't even his MOST embarrasing clothes. Oh my- what farm boys!