Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a whirl wind!!!

Holy Cow!!!! In the last month, from April 18-May 24, I have been to Cancun, Las Vegas, and New York!!! Who does that?? I can't believe all these fun trips fell all in a row. Oh my gosh, it has been so much fun.......a little crazy, but a lot of fun!!! I am just so grateful for all the people in my life that help me out so much! I could'nt do it without you! Thank You!!! I am forever in your debt!

Believe it or not, that was only the beginning our crazy, fun filled summer. We have a lot to look forward to! In a few days, we will be on our way to Lake Powell, and when we get home the kids will start swimming lessons, then on Father's Day weekend we will be spending it in Schofield at Grandma's cabin. Then the next week we are heading to Island Park for our annual reunion with The Evans' clan. We look forward to that every year, almost 2 weeks of relaxing fun!!! Then a few weeks after that Morgan and I are going to be the Ma & Pa on the Trek. That will be a great experience. I can't wait! And about a month later I will be headed to girls' camp down near Cedar City. And somewhere in between all of that, my mom wants to take a trip to St. George to go see a play at the Tuachaun. It will for sure be a crazy summer, but filled with a whole lot of memories! I am so excited! But I'm holding on for a wild ride!!

No comments: