Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dax!

1 year old! You did it!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!


1 year ago

May 13, 2008

Today, May 13, 2009

Baby Dax turns 1 year old!!



My baby turned 1 today!! I thought this day wouldn't come, but again like everything else, it just snuck right up on me. I can't believe he just keeps getting bigger! He is so much fun! We all love his darling little personality.......and trust me it shines through!!! He is so good, but he is slowly learning how to get himself into a little bit of trouble. He is my first kid who goes straight to the drawers and pulls everything out, by the time I get everything put back in that drawer he is somewhere else pulling something else out! Oh my, I can't keep up with him and he's not even walking yet!!! Watch out!!!!

Here is yet another darling cake made with love by Aunt Haley!! Thanks.....you're the best!!
He didn't really dig into the cake like I thought he would. He is my little eater and I thought as soon as he tasted that frosting he would be all over that, but I think he was too tired to care. Poor kid, just way too much excitement for one day, and no time for a good nap!

Dax was not really into opening his presents either, in fact, he could have really cared less, but don't anybody worry, he had two big helpers.......Avorie & Walker! They were far more excited to rip the paper off all those presents than he ever thought of being, but after it was all said and done, he loved all the new toys he got to play with!!

Things Dax loves at 1 year old:

Playing Pat-a-cake, giving kisses, baby Tad and going night-night, crawling and getting into everything, eating like an adult, walking along the furniture, having a bathy, saying Ma ma, Da da, Daaaaxton (in his own language) aah choo, and a whole lotta babbling. He also loves playing with Avorie and Walker, especially when they scare him and make him laugh (over and over and over again) It is soooo cute! We soooo enjoy having Dax in our house, there is always something to smile about!! We love you , Buddy! Happy Birthday!

Stats:)

Weight: 20 lbs. 12 oz. 15%

Height: 28 1/2 in. 6%

Head Circumference: 18.2 in. 40%

1 comment:

Loni said...

He is so dang cute and already one! Looks like a great first birthday! I love the cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAX!!