Saturday, May 30, 2009

New York

Times Square, Baby!

Rockefeller Center all decked out in Red, White, and Blue for Memorial Day!

Gosh, I don't even know where to begin!! That was one of the most amazing trips I have ever been on. It was such a different kind of vacation......I don't think I have ever done anything quite like it. Usually when we go on vacation I just like to relax, hang out, and do whatever I want to do when I want to do it....well, don't get me wrong, I did everything I wanted to do when I wanted to do it, but it was anything but relaxing!!! It was so dang EXCITING!!!!!! Every action packed minute! We honestly went from, I would say sun up to sun down, but that would be an understatement! We went from around 8:00 in the morning until somewhere around 2:00 in the morning, and by the time we would actually wind down and go to sleep I would say it was 3:00 and then we would get up at 7:00 and start again! I was so excited there was something way cool around every corner, I just could'nt get enough of it! Some of my favorite things we did were: definantly seeing Wicked on Broadway, it was a dream come true, the tour we did at Ground Zero, and also the bus tour we took around the city! We were able to see a little bit of everything, and of coarse, all the shopping!!!! Every girl's dream come true!!! In my opinion, it was one of those trips I think everyone should at least experience once in their lives. I loved all the yummy food we ate, and all the "New York" experiences we got to enjoy!!! Thanks Michelle for taking me, I will never ever forget it!!!

Michelle's Mom's apartment was right on the water in Jersey City. From one window you could see the New York skyline and out the other window was The Statue of Liberty! Can we say Amazing??? You could'nt live in a better spot! (At least in New York City)

Little Italy!
The streets transformed from New York to Italy! The food we ate was yummy!!
Wicked!!!
Fantastic, pretty much sums it all up!!!

Ground Zero was awesome! The tour we took was great! We had two women who were somehow involved personally with that day. Their stories were amazing and made it all even more real! I can't even imagine being there on that day. Let's just say, I'm glad I wasn't, and I'm glad I didn't know anyone who was.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Looks like a blast!