Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You know you're getting old.....

......when you're only weeks away from you're 30th birthday, and when you are sitting in sacrament meeting and your darling, sweet 7 year old turns to you and asks, "Mom, can I draw a picture of you?" I say sure! (not knowing what was coming!!) She gets her paper all ready and draws a circle (my face) and then turns to stare at me. After a few seconds she looks back down at her paper and says, "Mmm....I need to draw some lines on your forehead." Yep!!! Not my eyes, nose or mouth, the wrinkles on my forehead. Sad, but true, even my 7 year old is noticing my age!!!! What next???

2 comments:

Destri said...

oh Jami, you look fab! you will LOVE.YOUR.THIRTIES!
Say that over and over...fake it till you make it!

Brianna E. said...

At least you can hide the greys, huh? Whatever! You still look 20!!