Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School!!

2nd Grade

Yay!!! Oops! Did I say that out loud??? It's ok, Avorie is soooo excited she can't stand it! So it's ok that I'm a little excited, right??? It's just it's a whole lot quieter around here when they aren't fighting with each other because they are bored out of their minds! Don't get me wrong.....summer is a great break and I love it, but I also look forward to being back on some sort of a schedule! So let me get a woop-woop to the new school year!!!
Avorie and Parker somehow made it into the same class again this year!! We are so excited for that! They have the cutest little teacher, Miss Guymon. We are going to miss Mrs. Bird, but I think we're on track for another great year!

I do have to say I am really going to miss having Avorie around all the time. Not only is she a great helper with Dax....she has found a new love this summer:) CLEANING!!!! You heard me right! She absolutey loves to clean and organize! She could be lost for hours and I would find her knee deep in toys downstairs happily reorganizing the bins, or scrubbing the bathrooms, or cleaning out her closet and drawers. It's a mother's dream come true!!! A child that loves a clean house!! I thought it was only a stage she was going through, but so far it's lasted all summer and into the first week of school! She is me!!! I love that I have a helper to help keep this house in order!!! Thanks Ave for helping me out!! I appreciate and love you very much!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

She is so cute! She was over at my house when Brynna was supposed to clean part of the toy room. Avorie informed me they could clean the whole thing because she loves to clean! Lucky you! She can play at my house anytime!

Destri said...

Love love her clothes! She looks adorable.

The Daley Fam said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! It's so cute. Your kids are adorable! This is Whitney Daley by the way. We have a blog, but it's private. If you want, email me and I'll add you to it. whitneydaley@hotmail.com.