Thursday, January 22, 2009

Daxton's First Haircut!

BEFORE...
Today Daxton got his first haircut!! He was so good, but also very curious! He watches me do it all the time, but when those clippers were coming at his head he was wondering what in the world....? He looks so adorable!!! It's not all that different, but the sides were getting long and the top wasn't quite doing the cute little faux hawk anymore so I decided it was time for a little trim!!!


......AFTER!
You can't even see it very good, but oh well!! Look close!



6 comments:

Brooke said...

He's so cute! I think he's starting to look like Avory!! I just want to squeeze him.

Destri said...

Dear Daxton, You are so cute...I mean really...are you modeling? cause if you ever need an agent I would be willing to only charge a ten percent commision fee, but only because I like your mom...we'll talk!

Jen said...

He is such a dang cute baby, not to mention amazing.

Brooke said...

By the way, sorry I spelled AVORIE's name wrong the first time. :o)

M said...

Darn that kid is soo cute. The little nut sitting there watching T.V. all by himself today- I about died it was so CUTE!!!

Haley said...

Every time I see that kid I want to kiss those cheeks! I don't know how you luck out with such good kids.