Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daxton:) 8 Months


He just keeps doing it, getting bigger, I mean. I can't stand it! Where does the time go? I swear we are losing minutes each day! It just isn't fair, what happened to the time when we were kids when it seemed like an eternity from the time Mom put up the Christmas tree until the night when Santa would finally come? This year it seems like I got the tree up just in time without a second to spare. And somewhere in between all the hustle & bustle my baby boy grew even more! He is now 8 months old! I'm not sure how much he weighs, but I took him to get his pictures taken the other day and she put him on a little scale and it read somewhere between 16 and 161/2 lbs. He is getting so chubs! A chubby baby is a happy baby!!!! We love it! Some of his favorites right now are spitting or making any sort of noise or blowing bubbles with his mouth! He loves his tongue!!!! Waving bye-bye, scratching any surface that might make a noise, talking (Da, Da, Da) is his very favorite, but he will say Ma, Ma, Ma!! Playing with toys, and as you can imagine he loves eating! Favorites:) Club crackers (I swear he could eat an entire package in one sitting!) bananas, yogurt, toast, and of coarse, his bottle! I finally figured out why he was such a spitty baby, duh! He needed a more gentle or sensitive formula, yeah!! Now that we've switched, no more spit up!!! What a blessing!! He still isn't crawling, and to be quite honest I'm pretty sure he has no desire. He is just as happy as a clam to sit there and play with his toys and let everyone else cart him around. But hey......I'm sooooo not complaining, that's just a little bit longer I don't have to worry about the stairs or pull him out of everything!!! Dax is such an amazing baby! We absolutly adore him, I still can't figure out why I am so lucky, but..... I'll take it!!



Tell me he is just not the cutest! My friend, Sarah Ward took these pics. She did an absolute amazing job! Thanks, Sarah for capturing all these cute shots!


3 comments:

The Beardall's said...

He is going to be a ladies man. What a cutie.

The Cronquists' said...

he is such a cutie- no surprise looks just like his aunt Lesa LOL!!

Candice said...

love the outfit! He is adorable, I miss you guys, need to see you again!